Information & Fequently Asked Questions
EHA Home >
Aurora Crystal Collection
FAQ - Fequently Asked Questions about Aurora Crystals
- Yes, EHA Custom Coatings & Effects are available on Aurora Crystals. EHA Custom Coatings & Effects is a collection of finishes that can be applied to Aurora Crystal that change the color, enhance the sparkle, and transform Aurora Crystals in beautiful and distinctive ways.
- EHA Custom Coatings expands the color possibilities available through Aurora allowing you to create customized color palettes and replace many favorite discontinued colors.
- View the EHA Custom Coatings & Effects Collection to view color-charts and EHA Custom Coatings & Effects on crystal and glass samples.
- View the Production Schedule of EHA Custom Coatings & Effects to see what is in the line-up for the next few weeks order Aurora base stones accordingly.
- Aurora crystal is our less expensive line of machine-cut crystal, which meets customers needs for an affordable product that offers a wide range of colors, effects, and cuts.
- Aurora crystal offers a wide variety of colors and effects, including the unique Ice effect and many lacquer and neon colors.
- Aurora’s cutting process is slightly different, changing the look slightly from our other more expensive machine-cut stones. The difference is easier to see in larger stones over 14mm.
- Aurora has a wider color tolerance than some of our more expensive lines. (See page 2 for more details)
- Not all Aurora colors are lead or cadmium compliant, please discuss with your salesperson if that is a concern.
- Larger stones are more difficult to produce and make it easier to see slight flaws. It is possible to see small flaws on larger stones, that may not be present on small stones. To keep the prices affordable, we are not able to take returns for minor flaws.
- There will be some color variation between different sizes and cuts of the same color. Larger and thicker stones will be darker, than smaller or thinner stones.
- Due to the complexity of producing opal colors, you have to expect that some opal stones will be more opaque than others.
- Currently the fit of the packaging does vary. When we receive the stones we inspect them to make sure they have not been damaged in transit and sometimes adjust the packaging so the stones are well protected when they ship to you.
- E.H. Ashley sources Aurora crystal in Europe, however these are high end glass stones produced in China.